Understanding the ISELO Dashboard
After login, the ISELO dashboard appears. The crucial elements of the dashboard are:
- Private Space: This is an exclusive space. Knowledge like weblinks, files, or memos for personal consumption can be stored here.
- Team Space: This is a shared space between you & your team. Multiple teams can be created. They can have common people added if need be.
- Organization Space: This is a shared space for the entire organization. Knowledge saved here will be shared with all the members of the organization.
- Teams/Groups: Different people can be grouped under one team, depending on their role, function, or any other logic that is deemed useful.
- Lists: A list is a collection of knowledge related to a specific topic. For example, in "Customer Care", "Onboarding FAQs" can be one list, which will have knowledge related to onboarding FAQs customers usually ask.
- Add new Group: New team/group can be created from the "ADD NEW GROUP" button at the bottom right of the dashboard.
- Add Link: Save any interesting web-link to be referred to later. The form is auto-filled with the title & notes. Just add tags (keywords) that can be used to search it later. Also, the visibility of the content i.e private space, team space, or organization can be selected from the left menu. It can further be organized directly in teams & lists from the same menu.
- Add Memo: Create a memo (note) about the to-do list, important points. etc. Tags (keywords) can be added to enable easy search later. The visibility of the content i.e private space, team space, or organization can be selected from the left menu. It can further be organized directly in teams & lists from the same menu.
- Add List: Create a new list of topics in a team or private space or organization space to organize your knowledge pieces
- Integrations: Iselo easily integrates with:
- Any of the web-browser (Chrome, Firefox, or Edge): To save knowledge directly from these browsers
- Slack App: For capturing, sharing & accessing the knowledge directly in Slack app
- Microsoft Teams: For capturing, sharing & accessing knowledge directly in Microsoft Teams
- Notifications: If any new content or comment is added in any of the concerned teams a notification appears on the bell icon. When clicked on a notification, it redirects to the relevant knowledge piece or it can also be deleted manually. Unread notifications are highlighted in blue.
- Profile: User profile can be edited from here
- Content can be easily retrieved with the help of this typo-tolerant search. It searches for the keyword in the content title, tags, or even in content details.
- Archived content can also be searched by enabling the "Show all" switch
- Tags: This bar shows the tags of the knowledge pieces in the selected team or list
- Tag Search Bar: Tags can be searched here. It is typo-tolerant. The relevant content is automatically filtered based on the tag searched.