Comment on page
After login, the ISELO dashboard appears. The crucial elements of the dashboard are: LEFT SIDE BAR:
Private Space: This is an exclusive space. Knowledge like weblinks, files, or memos for personal consumption can be stored here. Team Space: This is a shared space between you & your team. Multiple teams can be created. They can have common people added if need be. Lists: A list is a collection of knowledge related to a specific topic. For example, in "Customer Care", "Onboarding FAQs" can be one list, which will have knowledge related to onboarding FAQs customers usually ask. Add new Group: New team/group can be created from the "ADD NEW GROUP" button at the bottom right of the dashboard.
Link: Save any interesting weblink to be referred to later. The form is auto-filled with the title & notes. Just add tags (keywords) that can be used to search it later. Also, the visibility of the content i.e private space, team space, or organization can be selected from the left menu. It can further be organized directly in teams & lists from the same menu.
- 1.Memo: Create a memo (note) about the to-do list, important points. etc. Tags (keywords) can be added to enable easy search later. The visibility of the content i.e private space, team space, or organization can be selected from the left menu. It can further be organized directly in teams & lists from the same menu.
- 2.File: Upload any file to the knowledge repository. The Title would be auto-filled as per the file name. Just add tags (keywords) that can be used to search it later. Also, a note containing a small description of the file can be added. The visibility of the content i.e private space, team space, or organization can be selected from the left menu. It can further be organized directly in teams & lists from the same menu.
- 3.List: Create a new list of topics in a team or private space or organization space to organize your knowledge pieces
- 4.Notifications: If any new content or comment is added in any of the concerned teams a notification appears on the bell icon. When clicked, it redirects to the relevant knowledge piece or it can also be deleted manually.
- 5.Search Bar: Content can be easily retrieved with the help of this typo-tolerant search. It searches for the keyword in the content title, tags or even in content details.RIGHT SIDE BAR
Tags: This bar shows the tags of the knowldege ieces in the selected team or list Search Bar: Tags can be searched here. Its is typo-tolerant. The relevant content is autometically filtered based on the tag searched. Crucial elements of Knowledge Piece
Title: It displays the title of the knowlege piece saved. Tags: It displays the tags assigned to that particular knowledge piece Mark Completed: Click this option to archive a knowledge piece that is consumed. It would still be saved in the repository but wont be visible by default. This would put more focus on the knowledge elements yet to be consumed. In case, it required to refer back these information, it would be visible if "all content" is enabled. Edit: All content elements including its visibility can be edited from here. Comments: Have a focussed discussion with your knowledge buddies or add comments like introduction, summary, notes or key takeaways on the saved content